Saturday, October 29, 2011


Something I realized and what I've been going through over the years is no matter what we've enjoyed of what the world has to offer, our hearts just naturally yearn for for something more, something deeper and it's only found in God. I've gone days, weeks, months without prayer or reading my bible or even attending church and all of a sudden my heart just has this sudden urge to feel God's presence around me. I learned that this happens because we know that joy, peace, salvation is only found in Him. His presence brings to light in our souls something we can never understand but only God can because he is the one who created us. I believe I just need to follow that natural urge within my soul crying out to God to just sit still, feel Him near, and simply talk to Him about the pain, struggles, frustrations and things that overwhelm me in life and lay it to Him. And most of all, stand still in wonder and awe of who God is, what he's done for me in my life and for the rest of the remaining days of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment