Monday, January 18, 2010

Pain and suffering

Sometimes pain and suffering come to purge us from our wrong ways before it's too late. We can't escape pain and suffering, it's a part of life. With it we can learn to correct our wrong ourselves, or God in his grace and mercy will have to show us. Sometimes it comes to just make us stronger to prepare us for life in the future. Nothing He does is out of the ordinary. Our wrong and our bad habits can destruct our own lives before we even know it. God knows that which is why when we don't confront our sin, God will open our eyes to do so. In my experience I was walking whole heartedly with God, felt on top of the world. But then I started dating and I became so infatuated with the relationship, to the point where she became my focus instead of God. He tried to warn me to stay away with 2 car accidents within the span of 2 weeks but then I was given into my own lust. Finally the relationship ended and then my car was totaled. That was probably the most trying time in my life. But all in all, God allowed it, not only did he allow it but he kept me safe from being hurt and he brought me through. He also provided me with a new car, but the best part of this was the pain and suffering my family and I endured through this. It's taught me that God is always in control, no matter what the situation is. It's also showed me that God is there every moment, even when we don't realize it and he will provide for our needs in any way possible.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment