“We will be Your hands/We will be Your feet/We will run this race/For the least of these/In the darkest place/We will be Your light/We will be Your light/And we will be Your hands/We will be Your feet/We will run/We will run/We will run with the solution”
Joel Houston: Solution
Last night, I was driving back after being with my friends and I was listening to this song I love called Solution. The song just started to have a new meaning and was speaking to my heart. I was explaining to my friend that we need to be the example of Christ in the midst of the people were surrounded by each day and the only way they can ever change is if we continue to walk with God and let people see that life of Christ in us. This end verse was gripping my heart and speaking so loudly to me. The same words I spoke to my friend were being spoken to me in this song. The part where it says we will run this race for the least of these was just hitting me so hard. I started to just think if I can embody Christ in me, I’m running this race for the people around me to see the life of God living in me for them to wonder and understand God is real and is alive. The end part of the song where it was saying we will run with the solution just gave me such an encouragement to my spirit to just keep running with the solution that Jesus is the way and the one who can only give true satisfaction in life. That apart from God, everything in life means nothing and that He alone is the real reason we live today. So I myself need to run with this solution within my life and allow my walk to speak volumes about the truth of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment